SEO Tips: 20 Ways to be Google Friendly
September 21, 2016
- Ensure that you put text links at someplace for the web crawlers to follow. This implies only if you want use Java script drop down menus, image links, or image maps.
- Links are the queen if content is the king. Building a network of quality links using keywords and keyword phrases as links. Keep in mind that there is no need to unnecessary links. Don’t get them forcefully.
- Ensure that you have good content on your webpage, because content is the king. You need to have good, fresh, unique, and well written content that aim at your primary keywords or key phrases.
- Ensure that you use keywords as the links to your website and within your website.
- Page rank is only a small part of ranking algorithm. So you need not worry about it too much. It is possible that a website with a low PR can outrank the one with higher PR.
- Eye on the phrase that is searched the most, instead of the single words. Don’t forget to mention your location in the text, so that you are found in the local searches as well.
- The title tags on every page that you use must be unique and keyword focused. It is a must to have your company name in it, but only at the end.
- Keep SEO in mind before designing your website. The web crawlers are not able to crawl flash or images. So, do a retrofit using flash on your website won’t make any different.
- Make proper use of keyword phrases and keyword in image ALT attributes, text links and if possible in your domain name.
- Canonicalization problems may crop up. So, check for www and non-www domains. Even if it your preference is http://www.domain.com, then http://domain.com should also redirect to it. Internet marketing services take care of these things for you.
- To improve your rankings, always try to get fresh content. Keep adding new and useful content on your website on a regular basis. It is important to add fresh content because it gives relevance to your website in the search engines.
- Throughout your site see of the links direct one to your homepage. If index.html has been attached to your domain, then that means that you are splitting your links.
- The common problem with Flash, Frames, and AJAX is that you can link them to the same page. Either use them all or none in one page for best SEO results.
- As far as SEO is concerned, it won’t make a difference if your use asp, .html, php, .htm, etc. It is only to say that you URL extension won’t change anything.
- Keep a check on the kind of language you use on your website. It should be fresh, original, and informative. Do not stuff your blog posts with excessive keywords. Abnormally high content will only give negative results.
- Through another quality site you may get a link of your website if you want to get your new website noticed by the search engines.
- The search engines want fresh content for them to give you a good page ranking. So keep changing your content on your website. Add a blog to it, and post fresh and unique content on it regularly.
- It is quality and not quantity that matters when it comes to link building
- The text around the link should also contain keywords, in addition to keyword anchored link. The link should be surrounded with more text.
- Please contact Global Search Solutions for details on any of the above mentioned points. Our team is here for you with its assistance.